How To Earn Money In Bikash

 Our lives have been revolutionised by Mobile Financial Services Bkash (MFS). I'll explain how to make money from development to you now. Therefore, let's begin.


How To Earn Money In Bikash



A brief description of MFS: City Bank in Bangladesh introduced the idea of mobile financial services (MFS) in 2009 with their idea known as "City Wallet." But in 2011, Dutch Bangla Bank Limited (DBBL), a reputable Bangladeshi bank, introduced mobile financial services. Since that time, 13 banks now offer this service. Bikash Rocket is the most well-known of these, although Cash is also expanding quickly despite not being a bank.


Bikash, Rocket, and Cash are the three MFSs that I would name as being the most well-liked in Bangladesh. has made several intriguing incentives to its users in this development. I'll explain how to make money from development to you now.



Vikas has debuted its user rewards program. Your account will earn more reward points as you make more transactions. The levels are as follows:


bronze \sSilver \sTitanium \sGold \sPlatinum/Diamond



You can use your development reward points at every level. You can make money from development by using these points. When you utilise reward points, they will deduct points from your total and increase as per their rules when you make future transactions.




As a result, today I'm going to demonstrate how you might profit from progress. Just follow the instructions.

 


You can see that I have 3160 points gained and am a Platinum level in my first photo. I can therefore redeem 3000 points for a Tka 70 reward when I recharge my cell phone.



On the other hand, if I purchase with BKash, I can also use 3000 points to get Tka 150 cashback. I then selected my option and chose to pay.



You can see in my second photo that the app is requesting permission to use points to redeem incentives. If so, press the "YES" button. If you agree to do this, click Yes.


As seen in the third image, another message will appear on your computer once you click the Yes button and will congratulate you. You will be informed that you will receive a payback of Tka 150 if you pay at least Tka

 

That is humorous, right? Isn't that awesome? I've already collected money twice. I will soon be designated as the Diamond Package holder, and I will be able to receive Tka. 250 in this manner.

 

 

So, if you have a BKash account on your smartphone and BKSH apps, keep making purchases and accumulating reward points to get paid by BKSH.


Ipad, FIFA World Cup, Why is 1968

Post a Comment